Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Daily Fix in The ATX: Moses and the Burning Bush "Sings Off Key and Says F*ck A Lot"


Moses and The Burning Bush @ Beerland(?). Thursday, 31 May 2007.
(Wow. Somebody's a worse photographer than I am.)


I'm so tired from my day job today, I was tempted to paraphrase a CD review. (One I actually wrote.) But I will take the high road and give you three reasons why you shouldn't miss the next Moses and the Burning Bush show.

1.) It's at The Beauty Bar. A really cool franchise I've never had the pleasure of visiting locally, but obsess about a lot these days. I've made a few attempts, in vain, to attend shows at the downtown cocktail party spot for indie rockers and DJs. But for different reasons, the gods don't want me to be there until I'm ready to rock with the beautiful people.

2.) There's no cover. Or at least it's not advertised anywhere. So you can knock back a cocktail or two and not break the bank.

3.) I recommend it. I was going to type "because I said so," but I thought that would be facetious. Just go and have fun this Tuesday!

Moses and the Burning Bush @
The Beauty Bar
617 E 7th St.
Austin, TX
21+/No Cover(?)
Call 512-391-1943 for more info.

No comments: