Monday, June 18, 2007

Sing "Rock The Casbah" Outside The Shower Tonight:
Rock & Roll Karaoke @ Beerland




This is probably my shortest blog ever, after an 8-day hiatus from the exciting world of entertainment blogging. But I'm back to announce something besides the last days of The Original Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. (Alamo's actually moving to the location formerly known as The Ritz on 6th Street). I'd like to announce that other cool event that gives most Austin musicians a break.


I spy a trademark copycat pattern here...

Hosted by Nathan Black (Dr. Sketchy), Rock & Roll Karaoke Night at the indie rock hot spot Beerland is going strong with 1000+ songs. There's no cover, so you can afford to splurge on a beer or a frozen mojito- and you can impress your friends with your uncanny ability to sing. Or not...


I love this guy- actor Sam Rockwell.

Rock & Roll Karaoke
w/Nathan Black

9:00 pm
Beerland
711 1/2 Red River
Austin, TX
21+/No Cover

No comments: