Monday, June 04, 2007

The Daily Fix in The ATX: Music Monday at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema


This Week's Trailer!

I was busy getting baked by the sun on a party boat yesterday instead of doing some reading and internet research to post my picks for the week, so I'm still playing catch up about a lot of events. The description of this weeks so movie is so well-written and succint, I thought I'd save readers the agony of my writing for one day and simply post the link that describes this epic french new wave music flick:

Le Brune et Moi (1979)

For $2, you also get to hear local rockers The Teeners play before the movie. So call your friends, reserve some seats online, and get there early!

Le Brune et Moi
NR; 60min; Director:Philippe Puicouyoul
9:45 pm
Alamo (Downtown)
409 Colorado
Austin, TX
$2

No comments: